The Strategy Team Account Coordinator will primarily assist members of the strategy team with daily activities and project administration. In this position, the successful coordinator will develop a complete understanding of the strategy team’s services and how they serve client needs. Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Job Responsibilities and Duties -- Specific:
Job Responsibilities and Duties -- General:
- Planner Projects – Assist in the development and management of planner projects as requested. Coordinate Discovery materials for communications planning projects. Lead and manage the preparation of planner workshop materials and the compilation of workshop results. Develop client-facing results documents.
- User Experience Projects – Assist in the development and management of user experience projects as requested. Lead and manage the preparation of workshop materials and compilation of workshop results. Facilitate persona development. Conduct content inventories of existing sites and applications. Take client feedback, develop meeting reports and traffic changes as requested.
- Research Projects – Assist in the development and management of research projects as requested. Specifically, assist in the launch of client research projects, the analysis and preparation of research data, and the development and preparation of research reports. Act as backup for non-client surveys.
- Brand Asset Management Projects – Assist in the development of BAM projects and reports as requested. Collect competitive information for competitive audits as assigned. Develop presentations and reports for internal and client audiences.
- Project Coordination – Coordinate activities on assigned projects. Provide project status reports as requested.
- Department Liaison – Coordinate activities between agency departments as requested.
- Budgeting/Billing – Provide assistance in budget tracking and billing as requested.
- Client Contact – Provide assistance in client communication as directed.
- Archiving – Monitor and help maintain shared drive. Archive final project files as assigned.
- Misc / One-off Requests – Perform miscellaneous functions (file requests, PowerPoint updates, etc.) as requested. Assist others in the department as needed. Perform other agency duties as assigned by management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent project management and time management skills
We are a growing company and have been named one of the "Top 100 Workplaces" in Southeast Wisconsin for the past two years. We...