In this role, you'll apply thought leadership, analytical skills and business judgment to help define strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges and foster innovation and growth. You will draw insights from analyses, develop informed recommendations, then work to drive implementation. The role, as an important partner to leadership across the organization, will be a critical member of our growing Company.
- Act as a critical member of the platform team to drive value through technical integrations with strategic partners, enterprise customers, and the developer community
- Support efforts to make developer.surveymonkey.com a leading destination for developers looking to use SurveyMonkey within web and mobile applications
- Craft a developer outreach program for both SurveyMonkey and Wufoo
- Conduct market and competitive research to support strategic decision making and prioritization
- Develop models and analyses to support go to market decisions and business planning
- Structure complex and ambiguous business issues to develop actionable recommendations
- Organize cross functional effort to implement business strategies
- Identify metrics and frameworks to assess, monitor and optimize performance
- Identify, implement, manage and nurture strategic partnerships and transactions
- Maintain internal databases enabling vertical and competitive research and analyses
The ideal candidate will be product-oriented with a solid grasp of APIs and successful partnership models. This candidate will be outgoing, analytical, solutions-oriented, entrepreneurial and pragmatic. They must be comfortable interacting across all disciplines of the company, capable of analytical problem solving, conducting research and driving implementation. They must also be comfortable in external partnership conversations and negotiations.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in economics, management, or business related fields
- MBA or graduate degree recommended, but not required
- 5+ years, with 3+ in Strategy, Bus Dev or operational role at a tech company
- Highly proactive with exceptional organization, planning, and execution capabilities
- Outstanding research, quantitative and critical thinking abilities
- Understanding of emerging online business models and underlying metrics
- Strong comprehension of global economics and online consumer behaviors
- Ability to build productive relationships across the organization and interact directly with senior management and external parties
- Excellent presentation, communication (verbal, written and interpersonal) and multi-tasking skills
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.
SurveyMonkey - 5 months ago