AXS.com a new ticketing company developed and operated by AEG, is seeking energetic and proactive street team members to represent our grassroots in venue marketing program at the Ogden and Blue Bird Theatre. If you are an outgoing individual interested in getting involved in the Denver music scene, then this position is for you!
What we are looking for:
AXS Team Denver is an essential part of our marketing initiatives to reach music fans on a grassroots level and create buzz for events at the Ogden and Blue Bird Theatre. Street team members will attend shows for free, help photograph and document the growing Denver music scene, help manage social media profiles, and assist in facilitating contests and giveaways at the venues.
Responsibilities May Include:
• Documenting the fan experience by taking photos of fans at the show
• Promoting the street team to fans and encouraging them to engage in AXS Street Team Denver social media platforms
• Live tweeting and posting to social media profiles during the show
• Weekly phone calls to discuss upcoming events and AXS Team Denver activities
• Responsible, proactive and professional work ethic with ability to meet goals
• Excellent relationship building and people skills
• Street team and/or social media experience
• Music fan and influencer with the ability to excite others about music and upcoming events
• Must be 21 years or older
• Flexible schedule and reliable transportation to and from both the Ogden and Blue Bird Theatre– Must be able to work nights, weekday and weekends.
• Requires prolonged standing at events
• Attend shows for free
• Get exclusive access to meet venue personnel
• Become an integral part of the live music scene in Denver
• Get published on the social web and the AXS.com site
• Join a growing network of AXS team members across the country
Up to 10%
Req Create Date:
AEG - 14 months ago