STRUCTURAL collaborates with clients to improve infrastructure by combining our award-winning specialty construction, repair and maintenance services with our proprietary technologies to provide innovative solutions for demanding engineering and construction challenges.
STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES is focused on sustaining and enhancing customers' infrastructure with technology-driven solutions - offering proven expertise to address the toughest, most complex construction and maintenance challenges. Using advanced technologies in its products and systems, STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES delivers innovative, highly effective solutions to its customers.
We are currently recruiting for a highly experienced Senior
Our ideal candidate is an innovative but decisive leader who can work effectively in a highly collaborative, team-based environment; has the ability to set goals and expectations and hold others accountable; can encourage and mentor others; is approachable, empathetic and outgoing; can quickly gain trust and respect and is able to establish and maintain relationships. This position requires approximately 50% travel during the first year of employment. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 401(k) and bonus program. EOE/M/F/D/V
- Design Engineer to provide engineering and mentorship to our growing StrongPoint Division based in Houston, Texas. As a Senior Design Engineer, you will analyze and design portions of industrial structures for repair and mentor junior engineers and designers. This person will be responsible for research, structural analysis, field inspections and design generation of innovative repair solutions. They will also be responsible for analyzing survey reports, maps, drawings, and other data to plan construction projects. Additionally, the Senior De
- sign Engineer will assist in translating requirements into structural engineering concepts by accomplishing feasibility studies and designs.
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for this strategic leadership position:
Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
10 + years of experience in engineering with a key emphasis on structural design of reinforced concrete and steel construction
- Experience in restoration of existing structures (reinforced concrete, pre-stressed concrete, steel structures, masonry and wood)
- Possess a PE license and have the ability to obtain NCEES Record and additional licenses
- Demonstrated experience with structural modeling and calculation software such as SAFE, SAP2000, RISA 3D, STAAD Pro, Enercalc, or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Structural Group - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard