Engineering Disciplines: Architectural Engineer, Civil Engineer, Structural Engineer
Exciting growth opportunity for a Structural Engineer in Carbondale, CO which is located in the beautiful Roaring Fork Valley.
- 2 to 5 years of appicable work experience with wood, steel, concrete and masonry design in residential and/or commercial projects
- B.S. or M.S. in Structural, Civil and/or Architectural Engineering
- Minimum of EIT certification, with or working towards PE license
- Proficiency w/ AutoCAD and experience w/ Revit
- Experience with design software such as RISA 3D, Enercalc, Forte, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Energy to perform a variety of tasks required at a small thriving firm
Our firm offers health benefits, retirement benefits, paid vacation, continuing education and a flexible work environment.
- Provide structural engineering design and drafting for a variety of projects
- Coordinate project work with design teams, including architects, contractors and building departments
- Construction administration support, including field visits
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter via e-mail.
Applicant must be able to work in our Carbondale office within a few weeks.
EngineerJobs.com - 7 months ago
EVOLVE STRUCTURAL DESIGN (ESD) is a structural engineering firm with offices in Carbondale and Denver, Colorado. ESD provides structural...