SUMMARY: Plans, designs, and oversee civil engineering projects. Construction management; structural design; foundation/site drawings; write Statement of Work; cost estimates.
1. Prepares or directs preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, environmental impact studies, and designs for project.
2. Calculates cost and determines feasibility of project based on analysis of collected data, applying knowledge and techniques of engineering, and advanced mathematics.
3. Analyzes reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, tests, and aerial photographs on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and other topographical and geologic data to plan and design project.
4. Inspects construction site to monitor progress and ensure conformance to engineering plans, specifications, and construction and safety standards.
1. May direct construction and maintenance activities at project site.
2. May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents. 3. Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
Six years professional-level experience
Lead or supervisory
Effective oral and written communication skills. Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations.
Certificate, License, Registration, etc.
IAP - Your Global Challenges Partner
IAP is a leading provider of global-scale logistics, facilities management, and advanced professional...