Structural Engineer |
Tyndall AFB, Florida
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is a national company with major offices in the Washington DC area, Atlanta, San Antonio and Honolulu. Client focus ranges from Federal, State, and local Government entities to private sector clients nationally and internationally. J.M. Waller Associates, Inc. offers environmental, engineering, construction and facility management services.
· Provide technical and management support for various related programs to include the Antiterrorism, Small Arms Range Program, and Facility Nuclear Surety deviation Elimination Program;
· Perform design reviews on various projects to include Entry control Points, Vehicular Barriers, and Small Arms Ranges (to include building and site work for renovations and new construction);
· Perform research & analysis of technical problems;
· Develop briefings, papers and attend conferences.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
· Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Force Protection & Antiterrorism;
· BS in Structural Engineering;
· 5-15 year experience in providing technical and management support in related areas to include the facility nuclear surety deviation elimination program, entry control points, and small arms ranges;
· Ability to perform Design and Research & Analysis of structural problems;
· Current Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in structural engineering;
· A SECRET Security Clearance or the ability to obtain an Interim SECRET Clearance upon hiring;
· Must live or relocate to the Panama City, FL area for the duration of the assignment;
· Ability to travel to various Air Force installations (worldwide).
· Prior experience involving Air Force facilities and equipment;
· Availability on/about 1 Jul 2013.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) offers a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated professionals within the environmental, engineering, construction, logistics and facility management fields. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government clients, both domestic and international. Please visit our website for additional exciting career opportunities.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB)
J.M. Waller Associates Inc. - 21 months ago