Structural (bridge) engineer primarily responsible for performing highway or rail structure (bridge) design, analysis, construction plan development, and construction support services under the direction of a senior engineer.
· B.S. degree in Civil Engineer required.
· 4-6 years of relevant bridge experience. Must have strong experience and familiarity with New Jersey DOT and New Jersey Turnpike Authority design standards.
· Experience with road and/or rail bridge rehabilitation design, seismic analysis, and rating analysis is desired.
· New Jersey PE or ability to obtain within 6 months is required.
· Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of products.
· Must also be proficient in AASHTO LRFD design and complex structural analysis software including STAAD and LARSA.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communications as well as strong bridge design skills.
· Masters degree in Civil Engineering a plus.
· Project management experience also a plus.
· Experience with Bentley MicroStation V8 software a plus.
Michael Baker Corporation - 22 months ago