National Technical Excellence Center, Geotechnical and Tunneling TEC
Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), one of the leading multi-disciplinary engineering firms in the world, is seeking an entry level structural engineer in metro New York. Responsibilities of the position include:
Project work will include mainly mass transit structures such as tunnels, station caverns, shafts, fan plants, etc. PB offers great growth potential and the opportunity to work on projects with national exposure.
- Performance of numerical modeling using finite element computer programs for static and seismic analysis of structures
- Design and analysis of underground structures including concrete segmental tunnel lining, and lining for deep, large diameter shaft and other facilities
- Preparation of plans and specifications
The ideal candidate applying for this position should meet the following requirements:
- BS in Civil Engineering program from an accredited School of Engineering with Structural focus
- Up to 2 years experience in analysis and design of structures and foundations
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Microstation
- Solid education and training in structural solids mechanics and dynamics
- A demonstrated knowledge and skill in using structural design and analysis software
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...