Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - Structural
Job Title :
Type of Position:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Successful completion of Fundamentals of Engineering or successful completion within the first 6 months of employment.
- The candidate must have experience working with ANSYS computer software.
Assist project engineers and managers in providing analysis and design for structural, water resources, and mining projects. Responsibilities may include:
Other responsibilities include communicating and interacting with project managers, other team engineers, and project staff effectively.
- conducting finite element and/or computational fluid dynamics analyses using ANSYS
- conducting engineering calculations
- preparing reports, drawings, technical specifications, and material quantity calculations and cost estimates
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...