The Structural Engineer position at Zeeco will be responsible for designing various pieces of
combustion equipment including but not limited to pressure vessels, stakes and piping.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical or Architectural Engineer)
- 2+ Years experience in Structural Design
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Aptitude to Interpret Specifications
The following experience is consider a plus but not required:
- Pressure Vessel Design (ASME Section I and VIII)
- Steel Stacks (ASME STS-1)
- Wind Codes (ASCE and International)
- Seismic Codes (ASCE and International)
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Pipe Stress (ASME B31.1 and B31.3)
- Steel Design (AISC and International)
- Visual Basic
- Drafting Software (AutoCAD 3D, Inventor, SolidWorks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NOTICE TO AGENCY RECRUITERS
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes. Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift. Do NOT send resumes to any of our Supervisors, Managers or Executives.