Petra Structural Engineers is searching for a structural engineer with 5-7 years of experience to perform structural engineering work and analysis on various building projects.
The office is currently located in Lake Forest, California.
Major responsibilities of this position include:
- Participate in collection and analysis of data for structural design projects.
- Prepare design plans and specifications.
- Provide direction to CAD drafting personnel in preparing design drawings and specifications.
- Conduct site observations and investigative analysis toward completion of assigned design tasks.
- Perform structural design calculations and provide marked up plans and details for drafting.
- Organize and schedule specific tasks and assignments.
- Evaluate, develop, and design of various structures utilizing various construction materials (i.e. steel, prestressed and reinforced concrete, masonry, timber, metal stud).
- Maintain project documentation, calculations, filings, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Structural Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of related structural experience
- PE and/or SE license is a plus
Structural engineering software knowledge is required, Revit and CAD is a plus
Indeed - 8 months ago