Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with FAA regulations
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot all aircraft systems
- Perform maintenance on EMB 145 and 170 series aircraft
- Perform tasks as required by your Supervisor
- Will be responsible for making critical decisions regarding aircraft safety in a timely manner
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised, at any time
- Must be familiar with and be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
- Must be able to perform Fastener Layout,Drilling,Reaming,Deburring,Countersinking,Riveting,Bending,Blind Fastener/Hi-Lock Installations.
- Must be able to interpret engineering drawings and SRM's.
- Perform manufacture structural modifications.
- Perform repairs replacing, rebuilding structural components.
- Candidate must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record that will pass the criteria set by our insurance carrier for on the job coverage.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic License is required.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of heavy Aircraft Structures experience.
- Must have a complete set of sheetmetal tools.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- No previous felony convictions
- Good communication skills.
- Positive and professional image.
- Reliable and self motivated.
- Exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays and night shift.
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Excellent decision making skills.
- High School Diploma.
- Stable employment history.
- United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must be able to see and hear approaching vehicles, aircraft, propellers and machinery that could present immediate danger.
- Able to routinely lift 75 pounds, climb, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...