Will be responsible for pulling and installing telecommunications cable i.e. Cat-5, Cat-6, Fiber, and Coax to carry voice and data transmissions. A minimum of 6 months experience pulling cable is required for entry level.
- Entry level techs need to have at least 6 months cabling experience or electrical wiring (pulling wire through conduit) experience
- Mid-level techs need to have experience terminating C-5, CAt-6, Coax, and possible Fiber Cabling.
- Applicants need to have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- A clean criminal background is a requirement, as is a negative pre-employment drug screen
- Must be willing and able to work extended hours as needed.
$12- $16.50 (DOE)
Bennett Hall - 2 years ago
Bennett-Hall is a professional staffing company serving the greater Charlotte/Gaston County area. We specialize in placing qualified...