The focus of this position is to assist students with questions regarding their bills. Also to perform general accounting functions related to the Federal Perkins and Wheelock College Loan Programs for currently enrolled and not attending students. This position will coordinate the College’s collection efforts for past due Perkins Loan, WC Loan and tuition debt. Other responsibilities include support for the student accounts functions.
Terms of Employment:
- Non-Exempt; full time
- Vacation may not be scheduled during registration, year end close and audit schedules and is subject to approval by the Manager, SFS.
- Must be flexible for extended service hours during registration periods.
- Associates degree or minimum of three years related experience preferred.
- Qualified candidate must be self motivated and committed to excellent customer service; possess strong communication and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook Applications. Familiarity with student accounts system, preferably Jenzabar.
- Working knowledge of Federal Perkins Loan regulations and collections experience a plus.
Commitment to Diversity
Wheelock is a diverse community devoted to promoting and acceptance of all people regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, or physical ability. Each employee, regardless of position, is thus expected to support actively the College's commitment to such diversity by displaying a positive attitude toward and acceptance of all employees and students regardless of such differences.
Wheelock College is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
Wheelock College - 18 months ago