Job Summary/Basic Function:
Reports to the Student Career and Employment Specialist to assist in establishing a Lee College presence in the service area, which covers East Harris, Liberty, and Chambers counties, and in cultivating campus and community visibility. Assists with internships and job services on campus and in the service area.
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cooperatively assists in the development of job services and internships and corresponding follow up.
- Attends community events in the college’s service area, which requires working evenings and weekends.
- Develop and coordinate various events, (i.e., workshops, job fairs, on-campus recruiting, information sessions, employment testing/interviews) to promote employment opportunities for Lee College students and alumni.
Additional duties include:
- Represent department and college at community events.
- Monitor stats for Career Center activity.
- Analyze data in relation to career services and general labor market trends.
- Support corporate and campus programs by providing services and/or information related to career services and labor market trends.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least two (2) years of related work experience.
- Positive human relations, leadership, and communication skills, be comfortable presenting information to large and small groups, excellent project follow-through ability.
Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for all completed college work. (Official transcripts required upon employment.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references the Reference section of the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
Lee College - 2 years ago