Under general supervision, counsels prospective students and parents regarding the financial aid process, and provides information on available programs, procedures, and eligibility requirements. Reviews financial aid applications and related documentation for compliance with eligibility requirements. Provides assistance to students and parents in the completion of financial aid applications.
High school diploma or GED with1 to 3 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
· Ability to listen to prospective students and families, appreciate and respond positively to their need.
· Strong customer service and organizational skills
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Knowledge of financial aid policies, procedures, and eligibility requirements.
· Computer literacy.
· General knowledge federal and state financial aid regulations for PELL, grants and Title IV.
· Ability to organize and execute daily activities to achieve performance goals.
· Ability to achieve performance standards with general supervision.
Education Corporation of America - 18 months ago
Education Corporation of America® owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet...