Overall Purpose: Internship program designed for students seeking a career within Finance or a related business field. |
Key Roles and Responsibilities: This internship opportunity is for highly qualified college/university students who have the potential to become future leaders in ATT and the business community. The program provides the Student Intern practical work experience to augment their education and career preparation. During the work experience, the Student Intern may be tasked with one of the following responsibilities:
Assist with corporate tax return filings
Maintain the corporate general ledger through journal entries and analysis
Research key financial, billing, and collections issues and provide recommendations for mediation
Finance internship opportunities include: Accounting and Tax.
Education: Junior or Senior undergraduate students or graduate students. Finance or business degree field preferred.
Experience: No experience required.
- Must be in the process of pursuing a 4-year degree
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to clear a criminal background check, driver's license check and drug test
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work flexible hours, which will vary based on event support
Accounting or Tax Major
AT&T - 8 months ago
If you’re equal parts people person and tech person, you’re likely an AT&T person. Why? Because our passion for technology...