This position facilitates in the overall operation of the department of Student Services at DeVry College of New York.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Student Services staff with coordinating/organizing events and programs for students on a regular basis (e.g. Orientation, Graduation, Leadership Development, Campus Ambassadors, etc.)
- Assisting the Student Services Officewith administrative duties and tasks (e.g. answering phones, filing, recording information)
- Assisting in the marketing efforts to the entire campus community
- Assisting the Student Services staff with keeping the campus community informed of events and activities
- Assisting in supporting Student Clubs and Organizations
- Assuring that the Student Services front desk is covered at all times
- Working closely with Student Services Coordinators to facilitate on/off campus activities during the academic year utilizing the wellness model and diversity calendar
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be a current DeVry College of New York student in good standing and possess a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Be enrolled with a minimum of 12 semester credit hours
- FWS Fund eligible
- Strong planning, organizational, problem solving skills, and task management
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Exhibit concern for all students and provide good customer service
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
DeVry University is one of the largest degree-granting higher education systems in North America.
DeVry University provides high-quality,...