Are you detail oriented with a knack for making sure policy and procedure is communicated effectively? We are looking for someone that has the ability to pay close attention to detail and maintain accuracy in and fast paced and changing environment.
The Student Services Auditor position is a full-time employment opportunity. The Student Services Auditor provides job performance data analysis related to the Academic Advisor, Associate Academic Advisor, Student Services Administrator, and Student Services Coordinator positions across the university. This position ensures compliance with all operational procedures and regulatory policies. This position requires a thorough knowledge and collective understanding of university policies and procedures. This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the university’s operational objectives of service, compliance, efficiency, and total enrollment. The Student Services Auditor reports directly to the Associate Director of Student Services by monitoring performance and reporting results of the department and providing guidance for the Associate Director of Student Services on matters related to performance optimization. The Student Services Auditor works collaboratively with all staff to ensure the goals and objectives of the university are achieved. The Student Services Auditor reports to the Associate Director of Student Success.
Essential Job Duties:
• Understanding, pursuit, and fulfillment of the university’s mission and total enrollment objectives.
• Compliance with all external regulatory and Ashford University policies and procedures.
• Monitors/Audits staff in all areas of job performance to ensure consistent achievement of objectives.
• Accurate, efficient, and effective data collection, analysis, and presentation.
• Provides analytical data reports on a regular basis and as directed or requested.
• Identifies potential areas of risk for the development of corrective action plans for resolution.
• Communicates and reports as required or requested with the Associate Director of Student Services.
• Exercises independent judgment and effective critical thinking skills.
Additional Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
• Additional job duties as assigned
• Commitment to Mission: Aligns with the Core Values of Integrity, Ethics, and Service through behaviors that demonstrate a positive commitment to the customer and the organization.
• Communication: Aligns with the Core Values of Service through oral and written communication skills and internal/external relationships.
• Service: Encompasses the company’s core values of service; including service to the organization, customer community.
• Personal Planning: Aligns with personal accountability and responsibility.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint applications.
• Proficient in database contact management applications and strategies.
• Three (3) years of customer service related professional work experience strongly preferred.
• One (1) year of AA, SSA, or SSC work experience strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated effective critical thinking and decision making skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree from a Regionally Accredited or approved Nationally Accredited Institution.
For additional information about our University, please visit www.ashford.edu.
Physical Requirements :
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee requires dexterity in using telephone, computer keyboard, mouse and calculator while seated at a desk. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee may frequently move to interact with fellow employees and/or clients. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Communication Skills: While performing Duties of the job, the employee is required to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. The employee requires the ability to write effective and detailed correspondence and to effectively present information both in one-on-one and small group situations.
Mental Demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to deal with stress associated with a fast-paced work environment and multiple priorities/tasks. The employee will be required to make judgment decisions and adapt to changing work situations, grasp and apply new ideas, communicate with various personalities at all levels and have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions.
Work Environment: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to work in an office environment, and the noise level is usually moderate to loud .
Note : This opportunity of employment will require a completed pre-employment screening to be inclusive of, but not limited to: a criminal background investigation, a credit check investigation, verification of education credentials, verification of prior employment history, professional reference checks and public social media postings; with review prior to an offer of employment being extended. As an employer, we participate in E-Verify. To learn
more please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Notice to Prospective Employees
As required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security
Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (the “Clery Act”), prospective employees
are entitled to request and receive a copy of Ashford University Annual
Campus Security Report. The Report can be accessed at Campus Security & Fire Safety Report . The report includes certain campus safety policies and statistics
on reportable crimes and incidents that occurred on campus, in certain
off-campus buildings, and on public property immediately adjacent to campus or
accessible from campus for three previous years. The policies include
campus security policies, crime prevention, and alcohol and drug use, and
sexual assault, among others. To obtain a paper copy of the report,
please contact HumanResources@bpiedu.com .
Wait, there’s more… For more up-to-date news follow us on Twitter: @AshfordUCareers
You can help people change their lives when they choose to pursue higher education and earn a degree from Ashford University. With more...