The Student Services Coordinator Supervisor position is responsible for duties including, but not limited to, processing degree audits for undergraduate students, processing all paperwork for both undergraduate and graduate students, and assisting with other duties when necessary. This position will also supervise other Student Services Coordinator/Advisement personnel.
1. Bachelors degree from an accredited university
2. Extensive computer knowledge
3. Proficiency in communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills required
1. Masters degree from an accredited university
2. Experience in a higher education environment and knowledge of Troy University student services procedures
3. Supervisory experience
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
List any hazardous conditions or physical demands required by this position
Does this position have supervisory responsibility?
Open Until Filled
Required Applicant Documents:
List of References
Optional Applicant Documents:
Letter of Recommendation 1
Letter of Recommendation 2
Letter of Recommendation 3
Unofficial Transcript 2
Special Instructions to Applicants
This position is located in Troy, Alabama. This is not a telecommuting position.