The Student Services Coordinator will be a crucial member of the Brooke Roslindale Operations team, and will manage several key operational responsibilities so as to enable the school to run effectively and efficiently. The Student Services Coordinator will oversee several non-academic school programs including elements of the transportation program, food services, billing, and state reporting. The Student Services Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Operations and will work closely with other Brooke Roslindale staff members.
- Coordinate and oversee all school transportation needs.
- This includes collaborating with Boston Public Schools on all busing issues and related transportation matters, and ensuring the smooth and regular operation of buses.
- This also includes coordinating transportation needs for field trips and other special events.
- Coordinate and oversee the food service program and ensuring that the services offered comply with school guidelines regarding nutrition. This also includes managing the free/reduced lunch application process and ensuring proper compliance with federal policies.
- Manage and carry out required state reporting and compliance duties.
- Perform other operational duties as necessary, including assisting main office staff and helping to coordinate special events and school-wide activities.
- Hours 10am-6pm
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple constituencies.
- Excellent responsibility, reliability, and organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills. Ability to learn other computer systems quickly.
- A shared dedication to the Brooke philosophy and mission.
- Fluent in Spanish or Haitian Creole Preferred
Brooke Charter Schools is a network of three K-8 public, charter schools dedicated to closing the achievement gap in the Greater Boston...