- Improve student retention by monitoring student performance, analyzing problem areas, prescribing solutions and conducting intervention activities and processes.
- Assist in achieving the budgeted retention and re-entry goals for the campus.
- Coordinate various campus activities to enrich the students’ educational experience.
- Provide students considering re-entry into a program with appropriate information regarding start dates, course schedules and necessary procedural information.
- Provide students considering a leave of absence with appropriate information such as regulations, future start dates and necessary procedural information.
-Assist the students with childcare, transportation, tutorial services, ride-share, student groups, and assist with other issues that may occur during the course of their studies.
- Assist in monitoring student attendance.
- Maintain student logs
Minimum Qualifications: -
Three years experience in an advising or related Human Services role.
Experience as a Student Services Coordinator preferred.
Knowledge of local community agencies required.
Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. - 13 months ago