- Assist in monitoring student attendance.
- Student advocate “Liaison” for grievance and complaints.
- Assist in achieving the budgeted retention and re-entry goals for the campus.
- Meet with and advise students concerning consecutive absence issues and effect satisfactory resolutions.
- Direct assistance for students in obtaining information, contact and resolution in the areas of: childcare, transportation, financial advisement, protective and legal aid services, and effective study/tutoring services.
- Serve as an effective liaison between faculty and students and coordinate advising activities.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the school catalog and company policies and best practices.
- Develop and oversee campus activities to foster the development of the student community.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Student Services and/or Campus President.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the art of human dynamics.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with students, faculty, and staff.
Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard