General Summary: Education Online Services Corporation focuses on academic excellence and student success is our organization's goal. Our team is focused on helping our students reach their full potential. We're looking for an Associate Director of Student Services who will work directly with students and the Admission Department to complete student files and oversee retention activities. The ideal candidate will possess previous student services, student retention, administrative and academic advising experience, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, be solution oriented, be able to work independently and multi-task, possess a drive to guide and motivate others.
The Student Service Coordinator will be responsible for student records and overall retention efforts.
- Register new and continuing students in University Registrar system (PAWS)
- Make edits and revisions to company and student templates upon direction. Documents are supported in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Pull daily reports of pipeline for all schools from ERx. Evaluate and send transcript requests. Send completed report to management daily, and upon additional request.
- Act with Integrity in all situations regardless of circumstance to ensure compliance standards are met.
- Knows the importance of the student start rate goals for each term and uses effort, ingenuity and resourcefulness in helping the admissions department meet the student enrollment objectives.
- Participates as a team member by understanding team dynamics, rules and principles; works diligently and willingly towards the department's goals and objectives.
- Utilizes competent administrative skills by getting tasks done on time.
- Maintains student records and completes all standard reports and ad hoc reports, when needed.
- Ensure that prospective students are informed about financial aid.
- Update ERx by uploading documents received by students
- Adheres to FERPA laws and regulations governing student files as well as the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Request official transcripts from high schools and colleges
- Call high schools and colleges to verify if requests were received. Ask about the normal procedure and how long does it take to send official transcripts out.
- Request money orders if needed
- Request transcripts by e-script if applicable
- Fax transcript request if no fee
- Update ERx with high school and college information, dates requests were mailed, phone numbers
- Update transcript request log
- Update ERx with money order and certified receipt numbers
- Update ERx with date return receipt card was mailed back to us and who it was signed by
- Send students documents (high school and or college transcript request form)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform this position.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Administrative experience required
- 3 years minimum of call center experience required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to work within a team and be a team player
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a self-starter
- Computer skills required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Education Online Services Corporation's vision is to be the world's leading provider of online higher education degree program solutions....