Provide student support assistance to the Campus Director.
- Analyze progress and attendance reports to ensure students maintain passing grades and proper attendance.
- Maintain and monitor externship attendance and alert students as needed.
- Advise students regarding academic, attendance and program concerns.
- Assist students in resolving personal problems as they relate to school.
- Process Change of Status forms for all student leaves of absence (LOAs), withdrawals and terminations.
- Resolve student conflicts; discipline students for misconduct; ensure disciplinary procedures are adhered to. Determine appropriate disciplinary action for student behavior.
- Collaborate with campus staff to resolve student concerns in placement, financial aid and admissions.
- Serve as a resource regarding policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Assist the Campus Director in planning and implementing student activities such as graduations, student appreciation days, and monthly STARS luncheons.
- Serve as a liaison among students, faculty and staff relative to their education program.
- Conduct and coordinate the new student orientation program.
- Complete Agency evaluations and conduct interviews and maintain records of all agency sponsored students. Conduct initial interviews and continue meeting with ATB students.
- Monitor all ATB students to ensure satisfactory progress. Implement student success policies as per guidance from the Campus Director.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Three years of experience advising students in a post secondary education environment.
Interpersonal and word processing/computer skills.
Verbal and written communication skills.
Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.
Pima Medical Institute is a private, family-owned, accredited school dedicated to providing students with a well-rounded education, offering...