Education Required or Min Education Required:
- Process daily workflow of the Student Services Support Center staff; assist in the Completions of projects and assignments from the Systems Management Operations staff, the Business Operations staff, and the Student Services staff, and the Admissions/Recruiting staff, in an organized and consistent manner as outlined by the Chief Operating Officer and the Vice President.
- Ensure accurate and efficient processing of admissions, registration, advising and financial aid related documents; ensure timely, accurate, and professional responsiveness of call center operations.
- Participate in training to keep abreast of ever changing federal, state, and institutional regulations and policies; ensure institutional policies and procedures are updated on a regular and consistent basis.
- Participate in technical training to broaden staff capabilities in the area of computer automation.
- Cover campuses as assigned; follow up on leads, messages encouraging positive admissions decisions; completion of applicable student records; create an overall positive phone contact experience for student and/or student family.
- Perform various tasks as assigned for Enrollment Management activities, such as: Open House, Accepted Students Days, Scholarship Events, etc.
- Attend all departmental staff meetings and training sessions.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Experience and/or Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree required;
Minimum of one to two years experience in higher education required.
- Must be proficient in Banner, the internet, Microsoft Office Suite, and multiple Department of Education software products.
- Broad knowledge of financial aid specific and related regulations (federal and state) required.
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, written and oral communication, problem-solving, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated evidence of detail-orientation, customer service orientation, ability to work independently, ability to manage great levels of responsibility required.
- Ability to work long hours, including weekends and evenings as required.
- Prior experience with publications and data research desirable.
Master's degree preferred. Admissions/financial aid/bursar experience a plus.-Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Interested candidates should send cover letter stating salary requirements and resume as attachments by a applying at https://jobs.mercy.edu. For more information about the College, visit www.mercy.edu. Position is open until filled.
Mercy College is an AA/EOE/ADA Employer.