The Studio Manager coordinates and manages all studio production teams and workflow.
- Supervise production staff including developers, production artists, and mechanical artists
- Triage incoming projects for prioritization and efficiency
- Acts as technical expert to the company on matters involving email,
social networks, and digital marketing.
- Identify and implement departmental policies and initiatives to streamline internal processes
- Collaborate with Creative, PM, and QA to bring new ideas to the table, maintain an environment that inspires creativity, and continue to grow the business
- Collaborate with Director to determine staffing needs and ensure ideal staffing levels are maintained
- Oversee and manage the hiring and on-boarding of freelancers in coordination with HR
- Coordinate with Impact Director to monitor costs and meet monthly revenue targets
- Previous experience working in capacity as a Studio Manager (or senior level project management/producer with studio teams)
- Experience with dynamic email campaigns
- Proficient in both Mac and PC
- Expertise in MS Office and Adobe CS
- Strong people skills
- Ability to meet high standards for quality and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task effectively
- Able to take directions and generate clear instructions
- Entrepreneurial spirit – ready to take initiative to make improvements in studio operations
- Solid technical knowledge
- 2-5+ years of experience as a front-end web developer
- High Attention to detail to maintaining the design integrity during the build process
- Adept with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop.
- Aware of W3C Standards and Specifications
- Experience in direct marketing recommended.
- Experience with ExactTarget recommended.
- BA/BS degree
- Graphics art and/or digital and print production background
- Excellent and professional communication skills
Wunderman - 23 months ago
If you've ever felt the need to "Be a Pepper," you can thank Young & Rubicam Brands (Y&R). As the advertising and...