Amazon.com is looking for a skilled photographer with a passion for product and catalog photography in a high volume, digital studio environment. The ideal candidates will be just as comfortable and accomplished working with video as still photography. Successful candidates will be self starters, strong communicators, very detail-oriented, and have a passion for the entire photographic process. This person will bring innovation to high volume photographic workflows, reducing the operational cost while improving the quality of imagery produced.
Experience and Attributes:
· Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively, with constant attention to process improvement.
· Strong photographic lighting and compositional skills.
· Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively.
· Calm under pressure, can excel and thrive in a high volume studio environment.
· Strong on-set styling skills, attention to detail.
· Excellent written and oral communication.
- Minimum of 2 years of digital studio product photography experience in a commercial studio.
- 2 or 4 year degree in photography or related field, and/or equivalent experience.
- A strong online photography portfolio that demonstrates a strong grasp applied techniques and a working knowledge of digital photography, including lighting, composition, color quality, and aesthetics.
- Working knowledge of still and moving imaging software for both Mac and PC platforms
- Proficient on both the Macintosh (OSX) and PC computing platforms.
- LEAN or Six Sigma process improvement experience.
Amazon.com - 2 years ago
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...