The Study Implementer will help gather clinical,
instrumental, photographic, and consumer focused
technical data for a better understanding of consumer
skin and hair. It would also involve assisting in the
development of product formulas, supporting package and
advertising claims, and developing new
and technically focused home use studies by
- Participate in clinical, instrumental, photographic,
developing recruitment criteria, study protocols,
informed consents, and questionnaires.
instrumental, observer, panelist self-assessment
- Hands-on implementation of studies through
measurements, and photography.
statistical analysis for assigned studies.
- Analyze data, conduct image analysis, and complete
data analysis for assigned studies.
- Write formal summaries including conclusions and
and testing methodologies.
- Develop and document new or novel instrumentation
biological sciences, or social sciences preferred).
- Bachelor of Science degree (chemistry, physics,
human testing is required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the area of clinical
which would include instrumental and observational
- Clinical skin and/or hair testing is preferred,
assessments, data management, and statistical
- Photography experience and/or a passion/aptitude for
environment and demonstrate ability for data
- Demonstrated ability to work in a structured
analysis, attention to detail, and creative
with a bright, eager, positive attitude.
- Must be well organized, driven, and self-motivated
flexibility, excellent people skills, strong verbal
- Technical passion and curiosity, consumer aptitude,
and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Image Analysis (e.g. Adobe
Req. Code : 196
Division/Department : MASS
KAO - 19 months ago
Kao Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, has announced that it will commence its prestige cosmetics business in China in March 2004....