Position Summary: Perform life cycle prime and subcontract administration from pre-solicitation through post-award phases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Exceptional attention to detail. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks. Ability to work in collaboration with the team as well as independently. Strong technology capability. Highly proficient computer skills including the ability to operate computerized programs.
- Serve as a point of contact with management and government officials for contract related matters.
- Supports preparations of contractual provisions and administration of contract content for proposals, teaming and subcontracts.
- Supports the development and preparation of proposals, contracts, sub-contracts, and agreements, to include budgets, documentation and interpretation of funding requirements.
- Analyzes and evaluates awarded proposals, contracts and subcontracts for compliance with funding agency, federal, state and company’s requirements.
- Ensure compliant performance by providing contract visibility, awareness and interpretation.
- Prepares required acceptance documentation and obtains official company’s signatures.
- Recommends approval or rejection of deviations from contract specifications.
- Coordinates receipt of awards and contract documentation.
- Maintains proposal and contract records in accordance with company practices and standards.
- Prepares scheduled and special reports.
- Provide contractual guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff.
- Conduct or participate in training in contracting practices and procedures.
- Participates and/or assists in special projects.
- Performs associated administrative duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Five (5) years’ to seven (7) years’ relevant experience managing full life-cycle of government contracts.
US Citizen or proper immigration status. Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret or higher Security Clearance. Knowledge of FAR, DFAR and related procurement regulations.
Battlespace Flight Services (BFS) provides a high level of organizational maintenance support for MQ-1 aircraft and systems to sustain the...