- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, a related field or equivalent experience with additional training in contract law
- Minimum of 8 Years experience in procurement
- Government contract management skills and training required
- Government contract management or industry experience working on Government contracts
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Contract management certification
- Membership in contracting professional organizations.
Scientific Research Corporation, a leading Research and Development Company providing innovative and cost-effective products and services to customers worldwide for Government and Commercial industries, has an exciting opportunity for a Subcontract Administrator IV located in our Charleston, SC facility
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Interfaces with company executives, managers and engineers and support personnel
- Prepares, negotiates, manages, and closes out subcontracts and consulting agreements
- Develops and maintains procurement metrics, reporting and databases
- Recommends subcontracting issue positions, new policies and procedures, forms, and techniques
- Supports teamwork, customer service, positive interpersonal relationships, and alignment with Company mission, values, and goals
To be the premier provider of technology solutions for national defense and global security.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Scientific Research Corporation - 2 years ago
Scientific Research Corporation (SRC) doesn't limit its services to the laboratory. The government contractor provides a wide variety...