SPARTA, Inc., A Parsons Company has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Subcontracts professional in our Columbia, Maryland facility. The qualified applicant will work effectively with all levels of functional, program and corporate management to ensure subcontract responsibilities are well-managed and program objectives are achieved. Candidate will be responsible for preparing Request for Proposals, coordinating proposal reviews with program managers, conducting cost/price analysis, drafting and negotiating subcontract terms and conditions, administrating subcontracts and complying with internal procedures to ensure documentation meets standards to maintain our approved purchasing system.
Candidates must be eligible to obtain a security clearance of a TS/SCI with a polygraph.
- 5 - 10 years of broad-based experience (which should include source selection, cost/price analysis, negotiation, award, file documentation, administration and close-out) in a DoD environment with FFP, TandM and cost type subcontracts.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A good working knowledge of the FAR/DFARs
- Be able to work in fast paced environment
- Costpoint experience is a plus
US Citizenship required.
ClearanceJobs.com - 2 years ago