As a SETA, support the development, review, and analysis, requirements, scenarios, and use cases that adequately reflect organizational domain and language needs. Assist in the development, organization and articulation of expectations for higher level language performance in scientific and technical domains. Assist in the development of coaching business rules, processes, and policies. Maintain cognizance of current requirement; increase and maintain understanding of customer’s needs.
- Create and implement a concept of operations for sharing advanced language and domain knowledge that accurately reflects the analysts’ needs and strengthens language and analytic capability.
- Builds on, improves and maintains current best practices in coaching, mentoring, and training
- As a branch resource, serve as a language and domain coach with individualized on-the-job training using mission data and transfers expert target knowledge
- Refines analysis skills in scientific and technical domains
- Support quality control and leverage review to create language domain on-the-job training opportunities
- Documented language (Chinese/Mandarin) proficiency at the ILR level 3/3.
- Five years of demonstrated experience with SIGINT as a language analyst or reporter of SIGINT.
- Knowledge of SIGINT policies and regulations.
This job requires that you possess the proper Department of Defense Clearances needed for access to sensitive information including the ability to pass a polygraph exam.
RTGX, Inc. - 7 months ago