StraCon Services Group is seeking a Subject Matter Expert (SME) 4 for part time, full time, or temporary contingent positions. The Subject Matter Expert (SME) 4 will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- Experience: Fifteen (15) years of hands-on experience with task specific project, to include three (3) of the following four (4) areas: Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Test & Evaluation, and Training. Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry and public service leadership in relevant technical field.
- Experience in one or more of the following technical areas are required:
- MCISR-E Analyst, Engineering or Training support.
- MEU support during Deployed Group Systems Integration Test (DGSIT) events
- Problem Definitions (PD) and Final Integration Test (FIT) events related to MEU ISR.
- Integration of MCISR-E systems and given networks
- Diagnose and resolve difficult or advanced problems related to MCISR-E systems with regard to networking connectivity and configuration.
- MCIRS-E analysis of data/metrics for system/component reliability, and failures and recommend solutions.
- Recommended guidance for MCISR-E PoR systems and capabilities including recommendation for the way ahead for new hardware, system capabilities, and products
- Technical Training in relevant technical field.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
" offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).