RYAN Consulting Group, Inc. (RYAN) is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
• RYAN is a Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®) Level 3 Company recognized for its capabilities in Information Assurance, Database and System Administration, Maintenance and Sustainment, and Professional Services. We also provide expertise in the areas of Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing, Help Desk/Desktop Support, LAN Support, BI Training, and Web Application Development.
• We are dedicated to delivering superior consulting services, and we have an unwavering commitment to completing each project.
• We have an opening for a Subject Matter Expert in Indianapolis, IN. This individual will be an Expert in single or multiple technical disciplines. They will provide expert guidance and insight into specific technologies and their application and independently perform a variety of system design and integration tasks where a specific subject matter expertise is necessary.
Subject Matter Expert:
• National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC)
• Plans and performs research, design assessment, development, integration and other assignments in a specific technical area
• Supervises broad team of systems engineers
• Responsible for highly complex technical/engineering areas
• May perform other duties, as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 17 years of general experience
• 6 years of general experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree
• With a Master's Degree, 15 years of general experience is required
• With a PhD, 13 year of general experience is required
Ryan Consulting Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
As an established force in the Information technology services and solutions industry, Ryan Business Services. has been one of the leading...