Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic Security Systems, and Mission Support.
Trofholz has a potential opportunity for an experienced Subject Matter Expert, seated in San Francisco, Ca.
• Analyze business use of documents to better integrate document storage and retrieval with business processes and identify potential workflow needs
• Develop, schedule, and provide end user training on use of EMC Documentum Webtop and D2 in repository, custom xCP workflows, elnput scanning processes, and the Agency’s Docusign implementation; develop supporting training and reference materials
• Provide local technical support and advice related to EMC Documentum and Captiva software products and their use
• Provide local technical support and advice related to Docusign electronic signature software and its use
• Perform closely with the Team Leader and other team members to ensure clear planning and direction of day to day operations.
• Coordinate with the team and keep informed of potential problems as well as to provide the status of ongoing projects/problems encountered
• 5 years of hands on related experience
• Experience in design and analysis; project planning
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work on several simultaneous tasks, reacting constructively to new and changing business and technology requirements and deliverables
• High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
• Requires acute decision making skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical field; or At least seven (7) years of specialized IT experience and no degree requirement
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html.
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
• PPO or HMO Medical
• Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
• Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
• Life and AD&D Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Employer Matched 401(k)
• Personal Time Off (PTO)
• Education Assistance
• 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 17 months ago
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...