Trumbull Services, which is part of EXL Service (NASDAQ: EXLS), is a global end-to-end Insurance Administration provider with Life, Annuity and Health operations. EXL was incorporated in 1999 and has since grown to be one of the leading insurance service provider companies with its 20,000 employees including 7000+ talented insurance domain experts and 300+FLMI, CLU, CPCU, ChFC, RHU, REBC Series 6 and Series 26 licensed professionals, 20+ service delivery centers across US, India, The Philippines, Malaysia, Czech Republic, Romania and Bulgaria. We are looking for ambitious and smart individuals to join one of our teams in Hartford, CT. Trumbull Services of Hartford, CT, is a company which provides best-in-class technology and services to property and casualty insurers and is looking for someone to join one of the many specialized teams.
- Analyze liability issues with claims to determine if there is evidence to pursue recovery from the third party.
- Review claim files to identify subrogation potential
- Take appropriate steps for the development, pursuit, and recovery of claims
- Evaluate facts and evidence, liability, amount of damage, and other factors, prior to negotiations with other insurance companies in order to maximize the subrogation recovery and reach agreement on settlements
- Submit files to Arbitration to prevail against adverse party based on liability or damage analysis
- Refer cases and scan all documents to outside collection agencies and attorneys when necessary
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt to change in a fast pa
Accuracy and attention to detail
Proficient with technology
A college degree or relevant work experience preferred
EXL - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...