EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading provider of Transformation and Outsourcing services to Global 1000 companies in multiple industries including insurance, banking, financial services, utilities, transportation and travel. Our solutions integrate our knowledge and experience in Decision Analytics, Financial & Risk Management, Operational & Process Excellence, Re-engineering and Integrated Transaction Processing to provide our clients with immediate business impact and long term financial value. We customize our solutions to improve the economics of business performance, transform organizations to be leaner and more flexible and provide a competitive edge in the marketplace. EXL leverages its highly qualified and experienced professionals at its offshore, near-shore and onshore locations to address our clients’ present challenges and prepare them to Go Next. Now. to effectively address future challenges.
EXL is a U.S. company that has been in operations since 1999. Our headquarters are based in New York City and we operate over 20 state-of-the-art delivery centers in India, the Philippines, US, Czech Republic, Romania, Malaysia and Bulgaria with sales offices in New York, New Jersey and London.
Successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for identifying property claim files with subrogation potential. The Processor will work in a support role with the identification and triage team to develop files and demand packages. This position will be responsible for entering administrative file details into the subrogation system, as well as other data input. The Processor will reconcile financial information between claim systems. The Processor will contact state agencies such as police and fire departments and other parties to obtain reports needed as part of file documentation. The Processor will access the inquiries in a general email box and respond to the emails; which require telephone calls to handlers and attorneys. The Processor will upload electronic documents to the claim system. The Processor will respond to other needs of the teamEssential Functions
- Ensure that the assigned tasks are handled in an organized and expeditious manner
- Ensure that the transaction is in compliance with predefined parameters and meets quality standards
- Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules
- Managing calendars and e-mails
- Makes outbound phone calls to individuals, agencies, attorneys, vendors and others to compile the information needed for the demand.
- Quality / Accuracy
- Task completion
Any other essential function that may occur from time to time as directed by the manager
College is preferred but not essential for this position.
Work Experience Requirements
Relevant work experience is a plus.
- Typing, keyboard and computer skills
- Excellent telephone and communications skills a must
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications
Process Specific Skills
- Organization and self-starter
- Strong math and analytical skills
Soft skills (Minimum)
- Good written communication skills
- Customer focus – internal and external
- Team work/ Managing Self / Adaptability
- Data gathering ability/ Eye for detail
Soft Skills (Desired)
- Self disciplined and result oriented
- Ability to multi task and change directions with little notice
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...