The Lead Engineers are responsible for the engineering specific to equipment in support of the Engineering Manager. GSH will have Lead Engineers in the following areas:
Lead Engineers will have a deep technical knowledge of the Company practices and Industry standards that apply to their perspective equipment. The individual will be fully conversant with the suppliers' technical standards being used to provide standardized products under the Global Agreements.
The Lead Engineering positions will make a significant contribution to delivering safe design and quality build equipment by the GSH Team.
Lead Engineers will:
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of standardization
- Establish strong technical linkages with the Wells Division, Subsea SETA and S&OR Subsea Systems Engineering technical authority.
- Be accountable for ensuring that all equipment within their scope delivered by the GSH suppliers is fully compliant with Company and Industry Engineering Standards and practices.
- Provide pre-concept select support to the Concept Development Engineering Team and Projects on the use of standardized GSH equipment.
- Ensure that equipment and responsibility interfaces with the projects team(s) are clear and unambiguous.
- Establish and maintain a standardization catalogue for their equipment.
Rigzone - 6 months ago
For more than 20 years, our clients have trusted us to help them recruit leaders around the world and incorporate them into their...