- Works as senior member in an integrated project team providing leadership and direction. Represents company as client’s representative in a lead role.
- Works as senior member in an integrated project team providing leadership and direction
- Familiarity with installation vessels and equipment’s, ROVs
- Assigned at site and/or installation vessel to supervise installation activities.
- Prepare tender documents for installation contract and any other sub-contracts. Evaluate tenders, prepare recommendation documentation for contract award.
- Plans, develops and directs project team in the execution of projects that may include interface with outside agencies and contractors
- Provide critical review of work procedures, design reports by others for validity and conformance to industry standards
- Has extensive experience in, and maintains an awareness of current industry practices, equipment and relevant projects
- Review construction specifications, project schedules, equipment specifications
- Prepare work and installation procedures
- Must be able to demonstrate and execute all aspects of project management capabilities: safety, quality, survey, procurement, schedule, offshore construction and installation
- Provide technical expertise to team and clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil, Structural or mechanical) or equivalent
- Ability to plan, manage and execute subsea installation projects in offshore environment with priority in safety and quality throughout project execution
- Ability to work independently in a lead role as client’s representative
- Interface with all levels of project team from client to main contractors and sub-contractors.
- 6-8 years offshore marine experience in installation of SURF equipment: subsea pipelines, flexible riser, umbilical’s, PLETs, jumpers with some leadership roles. Previous work experience with a major SURF installation contractor would be beneficial to the role.
- Possess good communication, written and oral skills
- Familiarity and basic understanding of industry codes and standards
- Must be willing and able to travel, both domestically and internationally
Because it's always advantageous to not be burdened by complex human resources tasks. Advantage Human Resourcing provides outsourced human...