* Clinical Excellence* Integrity * Open Communication * Teamwork * Mutual Respect * Passion
New Life Lodge, a member of CRC Health Group, is a drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment center located in the heart of the Tennessee countryside on 120 wooded acres in Burns. New Life Lodge provides inpatient rehabilitation services and guides individuals through every step of the recovery process, providing compassionate, individualized care based on the 12-Step model.
CRC Health Group is the nation's leading provider of treatment and educational programs for adults and youth who are struggling with behavioral issues, chemical dependency, eating disorders, obesity, pain management, or learning disabilities. Whether you are seeking addiction treatment for an adult or a specialized learning environment for your child, we are sure to have a program that will meet your needs. For more than 30 years, our treatment philosophy and exceptional care have enabled our clients to reclaim and enrich their lives.
As we grow, we are seeking dynamic employees to aide in our mission:
To inspire our employees to deliver clinical excellence and lead CRC to be the preferred treatment provider to individuals and families in need.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Counselor.
Responsibilities of Counselor:
This position requires a thorough understanding of facilitys treatment program and philosophy, admission process and criteria, support and administrative services, clinical knowledge of various aspects of alcoholism, drug abuse and dual diagnosis. Primarily responsible for gathering and assessing information about the relationship of each individuals physical status to dependence; the nature of the emotional compulsion to use alcohol and/or other drugs; and the intensity of the individuals mental preoccupation with using alcohol and/or other drugs and developing treatment plans based on individual problems and needs.
Requirements for Counselors:
- Masters degree, or above, preferred, in psychology or social work, counseling, nursing or other related field which includes a practicum in a health or human service agency, preferably a drug and alcohol setting.
- Three years experience in substance abuse in a residential facility or mental health.
- LPC, LCSW, LADAC, LMHC or LMFT preferred.
- Knowledge of chemical dependency and dual diagnosis treatment and rehabilitation requirements.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
At New Life Lodge, we take care of our employees just as we take care of our patients, and offer competitive salaries and benefits packages. For all full time employees, we offer:
- Full Benefit Package- Health, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Pre-tax spending accounts for eligible medical and dependent care expenses.
- Paid Time Off and Seven (7) Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): This provides work-life resource and referral services for family care, personal services, career, and benefits information.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(K) Plan
Apply directly online: www.newlifelodge.com
Send your resume to email@example.com,
Or mail: New Life Lodge, 999 Girl Scout Rd., Burns, TN 37029.
Please visit our websites for more information: www.newlifelodge.com and www.crchealth.com.
CRC Health Group and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CareerBuilder - 8 months ago