High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to speak and read English in order to understand and perform job assignments.
• Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting and carrying 50 pounds, bending, pushing, and pulling.
• Exposure to extreme temperatures (hot and cold) due to cooking and refrigeration equipment.
• Must have food service experience.
• Always present a positive and professional image.
• Assists in preparing of food.
• Serves meals to students and staff.
• Performs cleaning duties, including sweeping and mopping of floors, cleaning of equipment and work areas, dish and pot washing.
• Brews coffee, fills beverage machines, sets up hot and/or cold food area.
• Delivers, when necessary, food to staff, students and catering events.
• Prepares and serve food according to menus.
• Checks and stores incoming supplies.
• Stores silverware, dishes, glasses, cups, pots, etc.
• Participates on safety committee.
• Attends all mandatory in-service programs.
• Supports the goals, objective and mission statement set forth by Whitsons.
• Performs all other duties as assigned
Work schedule on call basis as needed between 7am-2pm
Whitsons Culinary Group - 12 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...