Lower Kuskokwim School District is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Substitute Teacher II
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Completion of an approved substitute teacher training course.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 10 instructional days total of successful LKSD substitute teacher experience or current holder of Alaska Type A teacher certification, and the recommendation of the site administrator.
- Demonstrated ability to work with students in a school setting.
- Ability to live and work in a cross-cultural, rural Alaska environment.
- Ability to carry out successfully the duties described below.
Location: Bethel Schools
Salary: Temporary; $17.87/hour
Education America Network - 13 months ago