*Letter of Introduction Required |
*Current California Teaching Credential or Current Emergency 30-Day Substitute Teacher Permit Required
To check the status of your application at the CTC website, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to the CTC website www.ctc.ca.gov
2. Select On-line Services for Educators
3. Educators Page
4. Follow the prompts to enter your social security number and date of birth.
5. Select the application tab.
6. If necessary, click the down arrow in the status date field to bring the most current application to the top.
San Marcos Unified School District
Requested initial documents (Copy of Credential, Letter of Introduction and Resume) must be included with your on-line application prior to the posting close date. For application purposes, we do not accept e-mailed, faxed or postal mailed attachments.
If needed, a computer and scanner are available in the Human Resources Department located on the 2nd floor of the District Office at:
North County Regional Education Center
255 Pico Avenue
San Marcos, CA 92069
Once the posting closes, applications will be screened and those selected will be invited to attend a substitute teacher orientation (you will be notified by e-mail with the date and time of your orientation).
Your application for will not be finalized until:
1) Attendance of substitute teacher orientation
2) All required paperwork is returned
3) All clearances are complete
If you do not attend the orientation, or if paperwork is not returned in a timely manner following the orientation, your application will be deleted - and you will need to reapply for a subsequent Substitute Teacher posting on Edjoin.
EdJoin.org - 30+ days ago