The Nickelodeon Hotel is the place for kids!! As a result....our food court is where kids LOVE TO EAT. We currently feature Subway restaurant in our Mall. Food Court Cashiers take guest orders, work a cash register, and also assist with filling the orders. They may also do some of the preparing....especially in Subway.
This is a busy job especially during our peak seasons so the ability to work in a fast paced area while continuing to Wow our guests by meeting and exceeding expectations is crucial to success.
The Nick Hotel is a great place to work! Want to know why? Follow us:
- High school degree or GED preferred.
- 6 months experience preparing sandwiches is a must.
- Minimum of 1 year cash handling preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Food Handlers certification is not necessary but helpful
- Flexible schedule availability is mandatory. Evenings and weekends are a must
Twitter - www.twitter.com/NickHotelJobs
Facebook - www.facebook.com/NickelodeonHotelJobs
Entertainment Auditions info – www.twitter.com/AuditionsAtNick
See all open jobs - www.NickHotelJobs.com