We’re transforming the way companies are run and careers are made. In just 12 years, salesforce.com has grown into a $2.3 billion business. With more than 100,000 customers, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the social enterprise. Social enterprises leverage social, mobile and open cloud technologies to put customers at the heart of their business. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services allow customers to:
- Create employee social networks with Salesforce Chatter, Salesforce Rypple and Salesforce Force.com.
- Develop customer social networks with the Salesforce Sales Cloud, SalesforceData.com, Salesforce Service Cloud, and Salesforce Site.com.
- Connect with customers on public social networks with Salesforce Heroku and Salesforce Radian 6.
- Empower small business to become social enterprises with Salesforce Desk.com and Salesforce Do.com.
- Extend a company's social enterprise with apps from the leading enterprise app marketplace, AppExchange.
- Run apps on Database.com, the first social enterprise database.
We've been recognized for four consecutive years as one of FORTUNE’s 100
Best Companies to Work For 2012
, named the
World's Most Innovative Company
and the third
Fastest-Growing Tech Company
Salesforce.com’s worldwide Customers for Life team is a global network of salesforce.com employees and partners. Our sole mission is to ensure customer success.
We work with our customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based on our customers self-defined goals.
Our motto for our customers is:
"Your Success is our Success."
We are looking for a passionate salesforce.com expert to help ensure the business and technical success of salesforce.com customers [in our XYZ region / segment, etc. ].
Customer Success Professional / Associate Success Account Manager – Triage
An Associate Success Account Manager provides world-class customer service and experiences in response to inbound inquiries from Deal Support Requests coming from AE’s, Renewal Managers, and multiple triggers based on Retention Predictor and EWS data. They are courteous, professional and provide the highest level of customer experience on each and every interaction. These associates are the face of Salesforce.com and are passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated to creating positive, memorable experiences to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Provide world-class phone based engagement with Salesforce.com clients resulting in increased overall customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Effectively and efficiently handle a high volume of inbound support request inquiries in a customer focused role.
- Posses and maintain a working knowledge and familiarity with Salesforce.com products and services. ADMIN 201 certification is required. Additional certifications are desirable and critical to advancement on to a Success Account Manager role if desired.
- Successfully identify customer issues and appropriate next steps by asking probing questions of the customer contacts.
- Once appropriate action / next steps are determined, Associates will route DSR requests to the appropriate team, program, or community. This is one of the most critical functions
- Effectively research customer information including cases, opportunities, red accounts, existing DSR’s, customer contacts, usage history, activity history, and EWS data through the use of standard Org 62 objects and available tools such as Conga Merge.
- Document in detail all interactions with customers with high level of accuracy.
- Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical customers.
- Successfully perform against department scorecard metrics including Quality Assurance, Average Handle Time, and Customer Satisfaction Rating.
- Salesforce.com Certification Required: ADM201
- Proven ability to create world-class customer experiences on each and every interaction
- Demonstrated ability to express empathy and ownership
- 2+ years previous experience in inbound call center environment or customer service role.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and ability to work cooperatively with internal and external business partners
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues in "customer friendly" language
- Demonstrated ability to defuse difficult customer situations
- Excellent judgment and solid decision making skills
- Proven ability to work in a high paced, nimble, and fluid work environment
- Demonstrated understanding of troubleshooting methodologies
- Creative problem solving ability with emphasis on creating win-win scenarios
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Language skills beyond English are desirable but not required.
- Motivated self-starter with high potential for growth
- Undergraduate degree preferred
Salesforce - 21 months ago