The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is the world's only unified social marketing suite, empowering companies to make better business decisions in marketing, sales and service. It unites the capabilities of Buddy Media, the world's #1 social marketing solution, with the world's #1 social listening platform, Radian6, and the world's #1 cloud computing CRM provider and 5th largest software provider, Salesforce.com.
Social advertising is a key part of the Marketing Cloud offering and an essential part of any complete social marketing solution. We supply advertisers with software to launch, monitor and optimize highly targeted Facebook advertising campaigns.
We are currently going through rapid expansion to deal with increasing global demand. Last quarter we served over almost 160 billion impressions on behalf of 350 advertisers in 45 countries. We work with some of the biggest advertisers on the Facebook platform, from advertising agencies such as Group M, PHD and OMD, to the largest social games companies, including Kixeye, 6Waves and Wooga.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, dynamic, young company with a strong and seasoned leadership team. Successful candidates will join a highly talented R&D team using leading edge technologies. You will make a significant contribution to the design and development of our industry-leading social advertising tools.
We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). So if you're passionate about social media and innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
Success Manager, New York
We are seeking a results-oriented, entrepreneurial and highly driven Success Manager (SM) with 4+ years experience in digital media, to work in our New York Client Services team. The aim of the team is to deliver our clients first-class support, training and success management to ensure they achieve results with their Facebook advertising.
The SM will also help to drive revenue from within our client base by ensuring that this success helps to grow our client’s advertising budgets on Facebook. This person should be comfortable developing engaging and prosperous client relationships, and with presenting to large groups of people.
- Work within a driven and highly motivated team to provide a world-class client experience for some of the world's largest agencies and brands.
- Manage a small team of account executives, to achieve the same.
- Persuasively articulate BuyBuddy’s offerings as part of the Marketing Cloud - its competitive advantages, resources and processes, to clients and prospects.
- Research and maintain expertise in the social media marketing landscape and understand how we fit into the wider marketing mix.
- Listen to, identify and understand customer objectives and tailor communication to meet stated and unstated needs and expectations.
- Effectively demonstrate BuyBuddy’s functionality and features, and show how these complement the rest of the Marketing Cloud suite - customizing the messaging to meet the customer’s objectives.
- Maintain effective, revenue-generating relationships with decision makers and communicate the on-going value of our solution.
- Assist clients in developing Facebook advertising strategies and helping them to employ best practices.
- Minimum 4+ years experience in digital media
- Strong professional ethics and integrity
- Solid and proven understanding of digital marketing and advertising, with a particularly strong grasp of where social marketing and technology fits in these larger strategies
- Comfortable and proven understanding of the technologies already in the market
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Presentation acumen and the ability to clearly communicate concepts
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel internationally, and be comfortable entertaining clients.
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience with CRM systems, such as Salesforce.com, a plus
- Experience working with the Facebook platform, a big plus
Radian6 - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard