• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to speak and read English in order to understand and perform job assignments.
• Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting up to 40lbs, bending, pushing, and pulling.
• Computer Skills/ Point of Sales
• Understanding of sanitation standards
• Able to pass background check
• Always present a positive and professional image in customer service
Whitsons Culinary Group is in search of a reliable, hardworking individuals to join our team. Work in Summer Camp environment/ responsible for the following:
• Preparing of all food and menu items.
• Serves meals to students and staff.
• Willing to learn new tasks.
• Performs cleaning duties, including cleaning of equipment and work areas, dishwashing and pot washing.
• Sets up hot and/or cold food area.
• Checks temperatures and records appropriately.
• Must be flexible with scheduling and able to work in different schools as needed.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
Work camp schedule - Mon-Fri varied hours beginning 730am - 230pm - Must be flexible
Opportunity for permanent position - Whitsons promotes from within!
Please visit www.whitsons.com and click on the career center to create a profile and apply to this position.
Online Applications only
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...