Provide for overall summer guest satisfaction by personally attending to the needs of PLNU guests and campers. Lead a group of your peers in order to accomplish this goal.
- Assist Conference Services staff as needed.
- Interact with group leaders.
- Will be accountable to Conference Services staff for completion of group tasks.
- Maintain cleanliness of residence hall boxes.
- Monitor Resident Halls in the evenings to insure the safety of all residents and guests.
- Assist the supervisors to help coordinate the quiet hours of all campers.
- Assist with the preparation of facilities for guest arrival.
- Accommodate guest groups by assisting with group check-in and check-out, linen distribution, traffic control, custodial tasks and other special group needs.
- Serve as staff liaison, monitor and participate in facility preparation to insure readiness for group use.
- Monitor group activities to insure compliance with the Conference Services Guest Group Handbook.
- Identify and report potentially dangerous situations, accidents and suspicious individuals/activities to the Department of Public Safety.
- Orient guests to Dining Hall procedures and help with Dining Hall traffic control.
- Perform evening/weekend guest services duties when assigned.
- Assist with grounds keeping and maintenance.
- Promptly distribute and/or complete any necessary departmental forms.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be currently enrolled at PLNU
Physical Demands (if applicable):
Able to perform activities that may include bending, stretching, crawling and lifting heavy objects. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Able to use cleaning supplies.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Evenings, weekends and holidays will be required for this position.
Point Loma Nazarene University - 10 months ago